
This was a busy weekend! It started Thursday night actually, with My company Holiday party. Yes, I know it is a bit early for that, but since my Space program at work is being dissolved, they decided to have it early so we could still have one. So, I will probably have 2 holiday parties this year. (As a side note, I won a door prize... it was a bottle of Coniac. I haven't tried it yet, but I am guessing that it might make me Con-Yak!) While we were at said party, Shawna's grandparents watched the kids. The picture to the right was taken during thier visit. Shawna picked me up from work to go to the party and I guess we were having a good time together, because we drove all the way home and left my car at work. So this evening we have to go up there and get it.
Friday, we went to Morgantown to visit Shawna's
Kelley grandparents. Her grandpa recently had surgery on a broken ankle, thus the cast in this picture to the right. The one of Shawna was taken because her grandma said "Take a picture of her, sitting there so pretty, she looks like Brooke Shields!"
Shawna's aunt Cindy was there to visit too. Here is a picture of her with Alina:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home