Welcome to the McClaflin's

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thelma and Louise part 2

















The beginning pics are from our travels back from San Fransisco to Portland and the latter ones are while we were still in San Fran. You just have to ride a trolley while there. Out of all the technology in the world, it was funny to still see when the trolley gets to its end. The two men get out and manually rotate the trolley on the spinner to redirect. I also got a photo opportunity with the conservative candidates, which in itself is suprising. Since, Oregon is nothing but Obama followers. I saw 3 McCain signs while there for 9 days. There are also some pics down by Pier 39 where a couple hundred seals hang out all day long. It was stinky and interesting. Most of the seals were either sleeping, relocating, fighting for position, or scratching with their bifurcated tail. Did I say stinky. Also a pic of Alcatraz and Lobardo street. It was quite the fun adventure, but I could have done without the 12 hour trip back to portland, there was nothing but a mountain and a bunch of hay all the way back. Thanks Rish for quite the fun time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home