Conlin Becomes Mobile
Our little boy is a crawling machine!! I can no longer leave my child in one room and expect him to be there when I get back. Within the past 48 hours, Conlin has developed a strong desire to come and find me first. Usually, he does this out of frustration because he has been left alone when he thinks he needs company. We are making short term plans for babygate installations in our home. In these pictures you will find evidence of his mobility.

Alina-
Alina, while she has no desire whatsoever to crawl, loves to walk while holding onto our fingers. I was sitting holding both kids on my lap tonight and Alina squirmed down and instantly grabbed my fingers and started walking. Since I was seated on the couch with Conlin in my lap I was immobile, and therefore so were Alina's hands, but her feet just kept walking until she was at a 45° angle to the floor.
The other day her daddy set her on the ground to play in the leaves on a blanket while he put some antifreeze in her mommy's car. She rather enjoyed that on such a beautiful fall day as you can see here.

That is until she ate a leaf and choked and her daddy had to hold her nearly up-side-down and sweep her mouth to get the leaf out. 





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home