HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!
Our old home church, Grace Chapel, has a little member today that is turning the BIG 8! We had been invited to celebrate this wonderful occasion, but had to decline. I first want to say to Sarah that we wish that we could have been there to help you celebrate. We also hope that you enjoy every minute of your fun day ahead, starting out with a fun visit to the hairdresser. I love going to get my hair taken care of. As for the rest of the day, I hope you have had a good nights sleep because you will be getting into some fun stuff. I looked for a special picture of you and I when you were little and we were at Cooper's Rock, but I think it was taken back in the day before we were given a digital camera. I wish I did have a picture of this lovely girl.
Sarah, Happy Birthday! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

1 Comments:
Sarah says thanks a whole lot!! She didn't get to see this post until today but she was excited. I will get some pics sent out ASAP!!!!
Cute bath!!!
Angie
Post a Comment
<< Home