Welcome to the McClaflin's

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Conlin's Surgery, Prayer Request.



I have a request of our blog followers. Conlin will be having a urology surgery on July 3rd that is corrective not an emergancy. I want to recognize our Lord and Savior who is in control of this event and first give Him praise for allowing Conlin a couple years of only doctor visits and not surgical events. I am requesting prayer for the doctors guidence and healing of an expedient nature. Prayer also for Conlin's emotional trauma that will occur from the moment they take him from us to the time we see him again. He has a history of nightmares secondary to traumatic/scary events. I would request from our heavenly Father that Conlin would return to a restful sleep. The last request on my heart is prayer that we will remember the peace that our Father provides and that we would remain confident that our Lord is in constant control of all matters. These matters of course are to be for His Glory. Praise be to our Lord forever and ever!


Kids enjoying a summer day. Niamh enjoying his first popsicle on a stick. It took half a day to scrub and get the stain to come off around his mouth and belly. He really really loves popsicles!


Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi McClaflins!
Please let Conlin know I'm praying for him. Tell him I miss him and can't wait to see him back at Sunday School! Alina too!
Sue Miller

 

Post a Comment

<< Home